In the past week I have accomplished quite a bit. First up, I completed the box for my printer to help contain the heat and filter out the ABS plastic smell. Here a couple shots of the box. I added a fan, 3D printed some holders for the carbon filter sheets, and painted it all nice and black.
Next up, I got permission from Jackarage (jackarage.deviantart.com) to make use of his SAO sword models. I went ahead and printed out a copy of Asuna’s Light Labent hilt guard. It turned out quite well. I plan to clean it up and then get it ready for painting.
The next prop I have spent most of my time on is Kirito’s sword. These are all of the 3D parts are printed out and mostly painted. I am very close to being able to glue everything together. I won’t explain each pic and will just dump them all here.