Sorry for the late status update. I was having some issues with the website and I had gone on vacation for a few days. But now that I am back, everything should be getting back on track.
First up, Asuna’s Light Lambent is now complete! I will be writing up a build this Thanksgiving weekend.
Second, I have completed my third copy of Card Captor Sakura’s Sealing Wand. I really enjoy making this wand. I am considering making new molds so that I can offer it as a kit for people to buy to make themselves.
Third, I completed my Kirito Elucidator build. I plan to update it when I complete the scabbard. And for those interested, my google sketchup project for the sword was also included.
So lots of stuff was completed this month! And now, to list what is on the slate and projected time scales. My time lines are always estimates, it is hard to truly gauge when I will finish a prop simply because of time constraints. This is a hobby of mine, not a full time job. Aside from friends, I will been closing commissions at this time until at least June. It may open sooner, but June is just a good point as I must have all of my props done by then. Now onto my list of props to work on next!
- SAO: The Dark Repulsor
- Brave: Miranda’s Bow (wood bow only, no details at all)
- Final Fantasy: Lightning’s Starseeker
- Final Fantasy: Fang’s Bladed Lance
- League of Legends: Ezreal’s Gauntlet (personal)
- League of Legends: Miss Foturne’s Guns
- Hitman Reborn: Tsuna’s gloves and headphones (personal)
- World of Warcraft: Frostmourne